Thursday, March 3, 2016

WEEK 7 EOC; The Pitch

I plan to create a vodka made with only the best of ingredients it would be 80 proof meaning the alcohol volume is 40%. My vodka will be called Emporia vodka. It draws its name from its roots in Emporia Kansas. The inspiration behind the name and concept is that it will be a U.S. made vodka made with an award winning municipal water supply which can be found in Emporia Kansas. The concept is to make a simple made vodka with literally just the ethanol and water from Emporia to create a simply made vodka with pure ingredients. Just three years ago they were awarded the cleanest municipal water supply in the U.S. I like the idea of taking this and using it in a vodka and marketing it as a top tier vodka made with only the best of ingredients. In fact in my mind the bottle would read Emporia Vodka only the best. I think the best part of the concept is the fact that it is promoting a place in the U.S. that people most likely aren’t going to be familiar with. Also I think people like the fact that its roots are in the U.S. as an American I personally like when I buy products made in the U.S. because now a days with production costs it is becoming a rarity to find products still being made here. Marketing will obviously be a huge part of this. I plan to use the traditional online marketing through social media obviously in todays world that is a huge and inexpensive way to get a brand name out there. Also I would a youtube channel to make funny videos that would attract fans to our brand. I think this is an underused marketing strategy. I plan to use the UNLV men’s basketball team to help get the name out there also. The whole concept of our vodka is that it is quality made but at a good price. We want to be able to attract all kinds of customers including college students and even the older demographic who might prefer more expensive vodka. 

No comments:

Post a Comment