Friday, March 4, 2016

WEEK 8 EOC; Creative Content

As far as creative content wise I plan to create a 15-30 second radio ad for my vodka brand Emporia Vodka. To do this I will simply script a commercial and record/edit it in ProTools. I will most likely star in it unless I find someone who I feel has a voice that better fits my product and message I am trying to get a cross with this brand. I will also create music to go behind the commercial to definitely help set the mood for the commercial. I think this will be a unique way to separate myself from others in the classroom. I also plan to create some kind of a mock flier for the vodka. I know that fliers aren’t an often used asset these days but I think it will still be another nice addition to my creative content. I could maybe also post it somewhere and take a picture of it as if it is having some kind of presence out there in the real world. This will require me to take full creative control and creative a mock bottle, label for the bottle, color scheme, slogan, etc. I think the use of this visual aid as well as creating an audio bit will be more than enough to cover some creative content for this assignment. I definitely think it will set me apart in terms of the ideas to I doubt most people in the class will create a commercial for their brand and the flier like I said maybe a little bit of an outdated idea now in the modern world however I think it will give a nice clean view of the concept without just creating a cheap looking bottle and taking photos of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment